1. The Hunting Lodge Frontside
2. The Hunting Lodge from different angle
3. Drawing Hunting Lodge: leftside, entrance East Wing (App I with 3 bdr); rightside, entrance Eastwing (App II with 2 bdr).
4. Hunting lodge, the east entrance
5. Hunting lodge , entrance West wing
6. Hunting lodge, view on house of the caretaker (gardien)
7. Lime tree lane leading up to Chateau and Hunting Lodge (replanted after the tempest of XII/26,1999).
8. Play yard
HUNTING LODGE EAST WING (App I)
9. East Wing. Living and diningroom
9a. East Wing. Living room with view on entrance door
9b. East Wing. Livingroom/Renaissance style cupboard of around 1850.
10a.East Wing. Kitchen with bar
10b. East Wing. Kitchen with door to loundry
10c. East Wing. Laundry (separate freezer and separate refrigorator with geat storing capacities; washing machine and drying machine).
11a. East Wing. Showerroom downstairs.
11b. East Wing. Toiletroom downstairs.
12. East Wing. Staircase and corridor first floor.
13a. East Wing. Masterbedroom.
13b. East Wing. Masterbedroom with view on balcony.
14. East Wing. Toilet first floor.
15a. East Wing. Bathroom first floor.
15b. East Wing. Bathroom first floor.
16. East Wing. Second bedroom, first floor.
16a. East Wing. Second bedroom, first floor.
17a. East Wing. Third bedroom, first floor.
17b. East Wing. Third bedroom, first floor.
HUNTING LODGE, West Wing (APP II)
18a.West Wing. Livingroom with open fire chimney.
18b. West Wing. Livingroom with kitchenette.
18c. West Wing. Livingroom with dinnertable.
18d. West Wing. Kitchen annexe with extra refridgerator; also access to toilet.
19a. West Wing. Corridor, first floor
19b. West Wing. Stairs, first floor
19c. West Wing.Toilet on first floor.
20a. West Wing. Masterbedroom, first floor.
20b. West Wing. Masterbedroom, first floor.
20c.West Wing. View from Masterbedroom
21. West Wing. Showerroom with washing machine, first floor.
22a. West Wing. Second bedroom, first floor.
22b. West Wing. Second bedroom, first floor.